BT yahoo webmail

beeuuem 13:37 11 Sep 2007

In moment of stupidity thought I'd try BT Yahoo beta
When I try to login I get an error message showing scripting errors and am unable to login.
IF the page opens it flashes through the mail page and opens a page saying " Got your eye on one of those messages up their?"
Although these are not my primary addresses they are used.

Is there a known way to revert to the orignal BTYahoo mail page?

Cymro. 17:19 11 Sep 2007

Right top corner near help, click on options and a drop down menu will appear, click on the bottom link which says switch to original BT Yahoo.

Cymro. 17:26 11 Sep 2007

There is another link to revert to the original BT Yahoo. Top left hand corner just under your name and next to the link that says "sign out of my account" is a link that says "switch back". Click it and it should take you back to the old BT Yahoo.

Cymro. 17:26 11 Sep 2007

There is another link to revert to the original BT Yahoo. Top left hand corner just under your name and next to the link that says "sign out of my account" is a link that says "switch back". Click it and it should take you back to the old BT Yahoo.

beeuuem 21:12 11 Sep 2007

The problem was that when the page opened it flashed straight through to another page.
Eventually got it to stop on the first page by clicking on the Inbox, that allowed me to revert to the original Yahoo setup.
Thanks for your reply

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017