BT Voyager 2091 instruction manual

Simsy 08:31 14 Dec 2007

Folks,
I'm trying to help a colleague, in advance, set up their BB connection...

They are about to receive, as part of the deal, a BT Voyager 2091 router. I thought I'd download a manual so I could take them through some screenshots...

However, I can't find a manual for this online, or screenshots of the setup pages...

What I have come across is this thread;
click here on another forum. If you look at post #16 it seesm to indicate that such a manual doesn't exist(!), which would explain why I can't find one.

Can anyone point me to a manual, (if there is one!), or point me to some screenshots.

I'm pulling my hair out searching!

Thanks in hope!

Regards,

Simsy

MAJ 08:51 14 Dec 2007

click here# and choose your operating system (2000, XP, Vista) from the drop down list, click "Go" and download the "BT Voyager 2091 Windows 2000 and XP 2091 CD Download & Instructions" (or the Vista download if that is your OS) file. The help files and instructions are in that file. Extract the files when you have them downloaded and go to the "2000 and XP 2091 CD\fscommand\HELP" folder (if your OS is 2000 or XP).

MAJ 08:54 14 Dec 2007

Routers usually come with an easy setup guide in any case, Simsy.

MAJ 08:57 14 Dec 2007

And here's a two-page PDF with some screenshots. click here

MAJ 09:04 14 Dec 2007

Again, another setup guide, this one is for Plusnet, but it'll give you an idea......... click here

Simsy 11:57 14 Dec 2007

I should have thought to look on the Plusnet site. Especially as that's who she's signed up with!

Regards,

Simsy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone