BT HOMEHUB PROBLEMS

Frankiebabe 16:11 13 Jun 2007

Help - I am on BT Homehub and also have an Acer 3630 laptop. About 4 months ago I loaded the BT software onto laptop and it worked wireless no problem. Lately though it stopped working and I cannot get it to work again. Sometimes on the laptop in parts it has a DLINK network and also the BTHomeHub network but the laptop cannot connect to the hub. Have tried reinstalling software onto the laptop again but didn't make any difference. Tried changing the number of the channel and it still doesn't work. On the control panel of the laptop when you go to Network Places(?) it just says that the network is not connected. Just wondered if anyone else had had this problem and if so did they manage to sort it and HOW!!?? Thanks

STREETWORK 22:46 13 Jun 2007

On the laptop

Click start, run and type services.msc. a window will open, scroll down near the end and locate Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC). Right click it and select either start or restart. Again right click it and select restart.

Now check and see if the laptop connects...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?