B.T. emails

talyho 13:05 05 Nov 2010

Can anyone please tell me how I can move to the next page in my inbox. I have 611 emails and want to deleate the the first pages but there don't seem to be any indication how to do this.
Thank's

Nontek 13:30 05 Nov 2010

Hold down Ctrl then highlight each of the want to delete, when you have selected all you want, tap the Delete button on your keyboard.

Or, drag your mouse cursor over all those you want to delete so that they are highlighted, then tap delete.

talyho 13:58 05 Nov 2010

thank's for reply but when I open my inbox I have one page which I want to keep, I need to be able to go to previous pages to get rid of those, this is what I cant do

Pine Man 14:02 05 Nov 2010

If all else fails forward the ones you want to a different address and then delete everything before having the forwarded ones sent back.

talyho 14:20 05 Nov 2010

Thankyou for info, what I did was to put the first two pages into a folder and deleated the rest, then moved these back to my inbox.
Thankyou

Nontek 14:23 05 Nov 2010

I guess you are using OE which I don't use, but on my Inbox I can move through it from top to bottom and vice-verso simply by highlighting one email and then pressing the up/down arrow keys on my keyboard.

If I wanted to I could then delete any/all as per my above suggestion.

Nontek 14:23 05 Nov 2010

I guess you are using OE which I don't use, but on my Inbox I can move through it from top to bottom and vice-verso simply by highlighting one email and then pressing the up/down arrow keys on my keyboard.

If I wanted to I could then delete any/all as per my above suggestion.

Nontek 14:34 05 Nov 2010

Good, thanks for your feedback - sorry about double-post, PCA currently having a spot of bother with the site.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?