Broadband & Phone Deal Help.

MeandHer 13:23 21 Jun 2009

My phone contract runs out with Talk Talk this week.
So I am looking at getting a package with broadband and phone (unlimited calls)
Where I live I can't receive any of the offers from Talk Talk or Sky with there Broadband,
and if I was to get there Broadband it would cost me a hell of a lot more than I pay now.
I am with AOL Broadband and only paying £9.99 a month for it. (Unlimited)
I have had a look around at B/band and phone packages and I can't see anything which will work out cheaper for me than the AOL Deal.
Can anyone who uses AOL Talk give me any advise on it ?

Taff™ 13:54 21 Jun 2009

I can`t understand this one. AOL is owned by Talk Talk and part of Carphone Warehouse. Is this something to do with availability at the exchange? I`ve just had a friend switch from AOL to Talk Talk - unlimited calls & BB with Line Rental I think for £24. She kept her AOL username and e-mail addresses as well.

lotvic 14:56 21 Jun 2009

I believe that MeandHer's exchange is not unbundled and that is why the cheaper BB bundles are not available.
My sister is in the same type of predicament - Talktalk telephone and separate BB - and is paying twice as much as I am on my unbundled exchange.

MeandHer: I don't think you will get a better deal than AOL at £9.99, I'm going to look at that as an option for my sister as she gets Orange BB and is paying £19.99 at the mo' . She also has Talktalk telephone and if she got TT's BB it's no cheaper. Would cost just short of £40 a month for both on TT.(same as she is paying now)

Please post on here details of any deals you find and I will do same.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?