starboots 14:10 26 Nov 2007

I recently received a wireless router for my broadband, but my p.c. does not have an ethernet connection. would I be right in thinking I need a u.s.b. wireless network adaptor?

  Technotiger 14:12 26 Nov 2007

You can get a pci ethernet card to put in your pc, very cheap and easy to fit.

click here

  Technotiger 16:05 26 Nov 2007

By email ...
thanks for your quick response to my ? I can see that this will overcome the prob.but is a U.S.B. wireless network adaptor a viable option?

Yes it is - wireless adapter .. click here

Not 'telling you off' but a members yellow envelope should only be used by invitation. Asking questions via email does not show full information to other members who may be standing by to offer assistance as well.


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?