Broadband

amyjen7 14:32 31 May 2007

I am one of the few not to have broadband. I am now looking to end this and combine it with my home telephone. However what company as the cheapest is not the best and the after sale services of a lot of the major players have come under a lot of criticism in recent months. I run Windows XP Home Edition. My telephone line is BT and calls currently are through Talk Talk. Have you any suggestions and where can I research the best deals and customer services?

Thank you

Graham. 15:27 31 May 2007

If you are a Sky customer, I can recommend their broadband.

yaesu 15:33 31 May 2007

Hi Wort, I've had no problems with BT, not the cheapest and won't be supported by everyone but i'm not changing yet. i don't use their browser prefering ie7 or firefox. Been with them since dial up days, getting towards 5 years now. Regards, yaesu

FatboySlim71 16:00 31 May 2007

Im sure AOL have just been taken over by Talk Talk or vice versa. I have been with AOL broadband for nigh on four years, a lot of people do not like AOL but I have no complaints with them, their broadband service is reliable, I cannot remember the last time the service was down, plus I find their speeds constant, so its AOL for me.

mocha 19:36 31 May 2007

Talk Talk give you Broadband for Free if you are a customer, my friend used BT then went to Talk Talk and now gets Free Broadband.

He say's his bills are about the same as when he was with BT.

Why not contact them and see what they have to offer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?