brand awarness survey 2004

only me 18:22 26 Dec 2003

hi i tried to access competition from mag using click here using google, they couldn't find it. I clicked on try page for any link, got page unavailable, went to forum, to competitions, got a small questionnaire nowhere near the half hour the mag said it would take am i jumping the gun?

johnnyrocker 00:45 27 Dec 2003

seems to be a link to pca log on.

johnny.

only me 10:57 27 Dec 2003

Hi johnnyrocker
i have looked in search for it but it came up no results found the address i am looking is click here i will wait till after hols to see what happens

only me 11:04 27 Dec 2003

Hi johnnyrocker
thank you i clicked on the link in my second Response and got to site

plipey 18:01 16 Feb 2004

tried cant find it

bremner 18:04 16 Feb 2004

click here for the survey

Smiler 18:38 16 Feb 2004

just completed the brand awareness survey but when I clicked on "exit survey" at the end nothing happened. The page just sits there.

Geoff28 17:32 18 Feb 2004

just completed the brand awareness survey but when I clicked on "exit survey" at the end nothing happened. The page just sits there. I see that this has happened before. Why not fix it.

Stuartli 17:45 18 Feb 2004

The biggest problem with the survey - and I filled it in religiously - is that, as with previous years, it is boringly repetitive and somewhat overlong.

I realise, of course, that the scope and coverage of the survey means there will be considerable repetition in the type of questions posed.

But there must be a better way....:-)

Stuartli 17:48 18 Feb 2004

Out of curiosity, why are two postings by apparently different members written exactly the same up to "The page just sits there!?

FEEBS 09:20 23 Feb 2004

Can't find this or customer survey or edit survey Where are they?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017