boyley

boyley 22:18 24 Apr 2004

Why is it that when I try to log off the following message was apparing appeared: C:\windows\system32\mslefr\40.dll - it does not appear now but I have to log off manually. My pc is only 4 weeks old and its runs windows xp home edition!

VoG II 22:36 24 Apr 2004

1. At the top of the page you should have seen "Please ensure that your thread title accurately describes your subject".

2. Are you sure that was the message?

3. Do you mean that your computer does not shut down properly? If so click here

Strawballs 23:53 24 Apr 2004

I your PC is only 4 weeks old and you are having trouble call them out most machines come with at least a 1 year at home warranty.

farmboy 00:04 25 Apr 2004

if so save all your work and u shud be able 2 reset it to factory conditions.

farmboy 00:05 25 Apr 2004

was it there when you bought the computer, if not. Then just use system restore, and try going back a day at a time, until the problem goes away. Go back to delivery condition if you need 2. But just save anything important first onto a cd rw.

farmboy 00:07 25 Apr 2004

press start, programs, accesories, system tools, system restore

tasslehoff burrfoot 00:15 25 Apr 2004

But your question doesn't make any sense (at least I don't understand it).

Go through the process you need to to get to the point at which you get this message, make a note of it, post it on here(the whole process, it may take someone an extar 5 seocnds to read but I'm sure they woon't mind). There are a lot of very knowledgable people on here that I am sure will be able to help you, but I think they may need all the facts

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?