Boot Up Sequence Not Visible

noclue 16:42 06 Jul 2008

I have notice recently that the Boot Up sequence has stopped showing up on my monitor when I switch on the PC it just shows when windows loads I know I need the boot sequence to show if ever I need safe mode or other things. I would appreciate it if anyone has any ideas on the matter. Thanks.

noclue 16:45 06 Jul 2008

Sorry I forgot also to add that the other day the PC did not boot up at all no flashing lights or anythig until I tried a second time. I am not sure if this is related to the issue or just one of those things.

tullie 18:38 06 Jul 2008

Wouldent have thought that you need to know your boot sequence until you want to change it by going into the bios,i cant read what mine says on startup,its too quick.

grey george 19:46 06 Jul 2008

On some systems you need to push esc. and this then shows the sequence or you can select from msconfig to show/approve each item. Most modern systems are so quick you don't have time to read it any way. For safe mode keep tapping F8 during boot up, until the menu appears.

noclue 00:12 08 Jul 2008

Thanks for the advice. I just thought it was unusual that it just disappeared when I was able to see it before, but as you say it did show on the screen pretty fast. As long as I can get into safe mode I will not worry. Thanks once again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?