Bookmarker software suggestions. Please help!

LAP 10:07 29 Feb 2004

OS win 95 and win xp pro.
Can anyone help/advise my wife would like to make a bookmarker. She would like it to have 5 boxes in one column. One box to contain text with a coloured background and the others to
contain imported photos.

She has been using Pressworks25 but found that she did not have much control over the boxes, odd sizes etc. So when cut into actual bookmarkers the result was not acceptable,
although with the paper set to 'Landscape' she could get 5 columns per page.

Also tried Microsoft Word 2000 the boxes go together much better, but more difficult to control over all and can only manage one column per page. When creating a second column the first goes to pieces.

Can you suggest a software (don't mind paying, anything for a quiet life) Thank you.

Clint2 11:35 29 Feb 2004

Are these of any use? click here

LAP 12:03 29 Feb 2004

Clint2 Thanks for your reply.
My wife is looking for software to actually print bookmarkers that you place within the pages of books. 100% my fault re the thread title. Any ideas? If not I will wait a couple of days and re-enter with a new thread title. Thanks Lap..

Belatucadrus 12:21 29 Feb 2004
  Clint2 12:44 29 Feb 2004

You require page layout software, I use Serif PagePlus and DrawPlus. As Belatucadrus suggests, try earlier free versions of Serif. You have more control over frame layout and can incorporate graphics.

LAP 13:20 29 Feb 2004

Thanks to both of you I will try these now and come back. Lap..

LAP 14:04 29 Feb 2004

Thanks to you both you reminded me of 'Serif Design Studio 4se' which I had forgotten all about. Loaded on to her computer and at the moment all is well, she is busy creating her bookmarkers more importantly, quiet.
Thanks again from the wife as well. Lap..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?