Bluetooth: Windows has stopped this device

smileysarah14 20:54 11 Aug 2017

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

This is driving me mad. I've tried every possible solution to this bluetooth error code. I have reinstalled. I have created a restore point. I have downloaded "Driver Easy" but nothing seems to be fixing the error code. I have been using bluetooth recently on my Toshiba laptop because the headphone jack is broken and I can't afford to fix it right now, so I've been using wireless headphones via bluetooth. It has worked fine up until today and I can't think of anything I've done (e.g. shutting the computer down without closing bluetooth properly, etc.) to cause this problem. I'm on the verge of giving up so any help would be great.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:51 11 Aug 2017

Win 10 ?

Uninstall the bluetooth driver then REstart (not shutdown) if it doesn't reinstall the driver automatically on reboot then go into device manager and click on any driver then Action tab - scan for new hardware and it should find and reinstall the Bluetooth.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?