Bluetooth Ports - Instal Wizard

Inx 20:49 23 Feb 2006

everytime i log onto my account i get an icon in the taskbar. with a speech bubble from it stating bluetooth port. it wont dispaear, and as soon a click something the installation wizard appears with the options to search for hardware or quit. i click quit and it reapears seconds later. it keeps doing this and i try serching for hardware, (none found) end task on task manager which does the same as quiting.

the reason its blietooth port is because i recently installed ymy bluetooth dongle, which stopped my plug and play sidewinder controller from working, so i uninstalled and this message keeps popping up, very annoying.

i recently posted a forum on a keylogger i have, this is just another small but iritating problem i have.

ANY IDEAS?
thanks in advanced. inx.

VoG II 20:51 23 Feb 2006

You could turn off the balloons click here

Inx 21:03 23 Feb 2006

Norton has deyected it as a high risk file???

VoG II 21:04 23 Feb 2006

That is because it is a script but I can assure you that it is perfectly safe to run it.

Inx 21:05 23 Feb 2006

ok thank you

phono 21:05 23 Feb 2006

It is possible that there are some driver remnants from your bluetooth dongle still on the system, try Driver Cleaner Pro, from click here I am not sure if it will cover your particular device but it is worth a shot.

Inx 21:06 23 Feb 2006

were do i save it, and once its saved, isit done?

Inx 21:07 23 Feb 2006

oh i see. thanks Vog

phono 21:07 23 Feb 2006

Is that question for me, phono, or VoG™?

Inx 21:09 23 Feb 2006

oh phono your post was invisible to me???

i didnt see it, good idea though, il be sure to try it. thanks

VoG II 21:10 23 Feb 2006

"Download the xp_balloontips.vbs file and save it to your hard drive (you may want to right click and use Save Target As). Double-click xp_balloontips.vbs file. You will be prompted when the changes have been completed."

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)