Bluetooth networking problems

Remy Martin 14:37 25 Sep 2004

I have a Dell Axim X5 with a Belkin Bluetooth CF adapter. I am trying to use my desktop PC to connect to the internet on the Axim but am unable to work out how to connect the two. I can create FTP connections to transfer files between the two and have also been able to set up a network betwen them, but although the network appears to have connected I cannot see the Axim from My Network Places. Any assistance gratefully received.

Remy Martin 14:57 25 Sep 2004

I would if I could, but I have been unable to get it to work!

Remy Martin 16:14 25 Sep 2004

No. Although I can set up a BT Serial connection for some reason ActiveSync doesn't recognise the Axim.

Remy Martin 16:39 25 Sep 2004

There are 2 options - either BlueToothActiveSync or BT Network Access. I have tried both of these but when it attempts to connect all that happens is it tries to use my bluetooth dial up modem. I presume that this is something to do with my connection settings but I can't figure out how to change them to prevent this.

Remy Martin 17:11 25 Sep 2004

Desktop PC and Sony Ericsson T610 (which I use for mobile internet access without any problems.

Remy Martin 17:11 25 Sep 2004

Desktop PC and Sony Ericsson T610 (which I use for mobile internet access without any problems).

Remy Martin 21:44 25 Sep 2004

Still no joy!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?