Bluetooth Adaptor Class 2 problem

mrthewanderer 18:40 06 Aug 2013

I have a Advent class 2 adaptor which is supplied with Toshiba stack software and I get the message it is not compatible with Windows 7. I have tried finding software updates without any success. Can I use this adaptor with Win7 and is there any software I can use to get it to function?

mrthewanderer 19:13 07 Aug 2013

When I install it says that it is not compatible for my PC?

mrthewanderer 17:33 08 Aug 2013

Thanks Lazarus for the info, now resolved found some old bluetooth software installed and this stopped the new instal from completing.

pavle2 18:02 08 Aug 2013

Finally, here's a way you could save money on your compatible ink, printer color cartridges and laser printer ink cartridges. compatible ink

pavle2 18:03 08 Aug 2013

Finally, here's a way you could save money on your compatible ink, printer color cartridges and laser printer ink cartridges. ComboInk is offering you high-quality printing cartridges, laser toner, and printer accessories much below the market prices. compatible ink

pavle2 18:04 08 Aug 2013

Finally, here's a way you could save money on your compatible ink, printer color cartridges and laser printer ink cartridges. ComboInk is offering you high-quality printing cartridges, laser toner, and printer accessories much below the market prices. click here

pavle2 18:05 08 Aug 2013

Finally, here's a way you could save money on your compatible ink, printer color cartridges and laser printer ink cartridges. ComboInk is offering you high-quality printing cartridges, laser toner, and printer accessories much below the market prices. enter link description here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?