Bluesquad.exe found in Virus Checker

newface 22:32 27 Jul 2008

My virus checker Bulldog found a file called bluesquad.exe recently under the following file:-
/PCB/Bluesquad.exe

I can't recall ever installing such software, is it a virus?

When I try to find PCB on the web all i get is sites about printed circuit boards or about polychlorinated biphenyls, so I cant even find anything about where the software originated from. Can anyone help me on this please?

gazzaho 23:32 27 Jul 2008

I've no idea what it is either but I googled Bluesquad.exe and got this page click here to do with RADIOTRACKER-3.0.1.37 I've no idea what Radiotracker is either but did you install anything like that program? If you google RADIOTRACKER-3.0.1.37 there are a lot of red and yellow warnings beside sites hosting it when using McAfee Site Advisor. That would be enough to make me avoid downloading it.

To be on the safe side I myself would uninstall everything relating to it, but that's just me.

newface 19:46 29 Jul 2008

Thanks for your post, I have decided to play safe and have backed everything up and deleted the file. So far I cant say that any of the software I normally run has acted strange, so it must not have been too important.

Newface

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?