Blue screen (BSOD) pc freezes

plzhelpme 18:48 15 May 2017

So I wanted to reformat my pc to get more space on my computer. The operation system i installed was windows 7 which is the same system i had before. Everything went well until i restarted my pc after installing audio and graphic drivers.

(Note that i haven't had any issues with the computer before.)

I can't go in to ''safe mode'' or ''Advanced Bios''. ''Safe mode'' doesn't appear on the screen and ''Bios'' just freeze when selected. The only thing i can do is to press F12 to get boot options.

The boot device i can choose from are the following:

Generic STORAGE DEVICE 9451

SATA PM: OCZ-AGILITY3

SATA SM: ST32000524AS

SATA SS: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-2

UEFI: TSScorp CDDVDW SH-222BB

UWFI: OCZ-AGILITY3

Enter Setup

i can't choose ''Enter Setup'' then it all freezes because its the same as starting the ''Advanced Bios''. I have tried to reformat it again but i end up in a restart loop that ends in a blue screen.

The Blue screens i've been getting are the following:

0x0000007E

0x00000050

0x000000D1

Is there anything else i can try?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:39 15 May 2017

all errors point to bad had drive disconnect it and see if you can then get into BIOS.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?