blue screen 0x124 while using internet browser

choow 14:44 07 Oct 2017

Hi! For two weeks iam having randonly occuring blue screen error (whea uncorectable error 0x124) I read all over the internet it can be caused by hardware but i have ran dell epsa test and it didnt find any error. I figured out it only happens when i use my browser (mozilla) so i changed it to chrome but it didnt help. It only happens when surfing web it never happend during hot online gaming sesion. I used cc cleaner to check registry it did i ran some console command (sfc /scannow) i suppose it scaned disk. It did find error and fix it but i am still expieriencing blue screen. My specs: I7-6700hq 16gb ddr4 Gtx 1060 Killer 1435 wireless network I have all drivers up to date and windows to. Any kind of help would be much apriciated guys

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017