Blackberry & Microsoft Outlook

Lizzie D 16:14 29 Aug 2007

I'm thinking of buying a Blackberry as I travel and need to get access to my outlook calender, amongst other things. The problem is our office uses a shared calender in "Public" Folders of outlook - so that we can all see who's doing what. Does anyone know if a Blackberry will sync with this shared calender or will it only sync with my personal calender - not much point if thats the case as I need to see what the rest of the team are diaried to do.

wee eddie 17:47 29 Aug 2007

He's in t-mobile Corporate Sales.

He says that you should be able to get some advice from the t-mobile web site (there are a couple of Contacts there and a FAQ), but he'd really like to equip all of you team with Blackberries.

Lizzie D 08:43 31 Aug 2007

Hi Eddie

Thanks for the info. I have been on a couple of provider websites, including our own - Orange but will try T Mobile, thanks. Fortunately, we dont all need Blackberry's as the others are mainly office based.

Lizzie D 09:25 31 Aug 2007

Further to the last message, I've just learned that no, BlackBerry's currently do not sync to a shared calender, only the person's personal one. You can however buy software Add2Exchange ($250) - a certified partner to Microsoft - which will sync your public calender to your personal one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?