binkw32.dll

qwesaws 16:18 09 Apr 2009

I`m trying to run a program but get a message saying that "program failed to start because binkw32.dll was not found" so where can I get it from and then what do I do with it please?

johndrew 16:25 09 Apr 2009

To get a copy click here

Look in the program files (of the subject program) and find the files where the other .dll files are located; put it in there.

Alternatively you could `repair` the software by installing over the top of the program using the installation disk or even carrying out a `Repair` if that option is provided.

qwesaws 16:53 09 Apr 2009

Thanks for that I`ve got the file but the problem lies in a program I downloaded called no dvd or something whitch is obviously to allow me to run the game without the dvd so what do I do now incidentally the binkw32.dll is in the main game folder

Graphicool1 16:59 09 Apr 2009

When you get the failed to start message, does it give you the option to find the file?

birdface 17:02 09 Apr 2009

binkw32.dll is component for the BINK video codec and is used to play compressed movies within application such as games.

qwesaws 07:02 10 Apr 2009

The message doesn`t give me the option to find the file it doessay try reinstalling which I`ve tried and it doesn`t work

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?