Big Problem with Nero Vision 4 Reloaded

kurtisnet 12:00 19 Nov 2006

I've tried using Nero Vision 4 from the latest Nero 7.5.7.0 Reloaded Package and have experienced some terrible problems.

Before installing that package, I used Nero 7.0.1.2 (very old version) and there was no problem.

The problem is that when I import video clips (MPEG2) into Nero Vision, the new version automatically detects scenes. When I acutally insert them in the timeline as they are and then do some trimming, I export the video to MPEG 2, DVD Compatible, with 5.1 Channel. The problem arises here. When the exported video was finally played, the video was not smooth at the times when the program has detected scene detections. The sound a bit jitters, and the pictures do not play very well as they are supposed to be.

What shall I do? I can't find any setting in Nero Vision to disable automatic scene detection. Being not able to find any fixes, I removed the whole Reloaded Package and reinstalled the original 7.0.1.2 package again.

Another problem I faced was that the 7.0.1.2 package was no longer as functional as it was before. The Nero Startsmart screen has no links to the individual programs and only "Favourites" was displayed. No shortcuts were installed on the Start Menu and no Nero Startsmart Icon was displayed on the desktop.

What shall I do? Shall I reinstall the Reloaded package or reformat the whole system? Help me please.

My system specifications are

3.0 GHz Pentium 4 (Socket 478)
512 MB RAM
OS is Windows XP Media Center Edition (Not genuine Windows)
Geforce FX 5200 Series Graphic 128 MB
and Seagate Barracuda 80GB Hard drive.

Scouter 12:04 19 Nov 2006

try removal tool from Nero Site

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?