BFG 6800 ULTRA FAILURE

donatello 22:32 31 Jul 2007

Have had above card working fine for about 18 months,now on boot all I get is a corrupted screen which is mainly grey vertical stripes right across the screen with flashes of other colours through it.I presume its died and need to return it but cant find an address or phone no in the UK.Any help welcome.

umbongo(uk) 22:50 31 Jul 2007

click here

For customers outside the United States, please use the following telephone number. NOTE: This is a TOLL call and your phone bill will reflect the charge: 630-637-2459
Email: support@bfgfixx.com

id use the link send them an email detailing your issue then wait for an rma number so you can send it back if it is still under warranty

C3 00:35 01 Aug 2007

If the fan died then it only has a 1yr warranty. The card itself has a lifetime warranty.

I had an old BFG GF5700 where the fan seized up and cooked itself, sent it back and had a replacement card with me within two weeks.

It's best to email them rather than calling. on the BFG website they show all the information that they require from you.

donatello 20:31 01 Aug 2007

Fan has not failed and I can not see any physical signs of anything burnt on card.E-mailed thier tech support yesterday and got a reply for address etc from them today excellent service,unlike MSI sent a query a month ago still waiting and ive resent it 3 times.Fingers crossed card comes back as quick as yours.Thank for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?