Beunlimited - Any views?

AWARD2001 17:23 02 Jul 2007

After months of exasperation with Orange broadband which no nearer to being resolved, I've decided to leave them. I can join Beunlimited and get up to 24MB for £14/month which a bargain but has anyone had any problems with them? I haven't been able to find out much, possibly because they're still fairly small. I know they're owned by O2 - not sure if that's a good or bad thing!

birdface 18:06 02 Jul 2007

click here load speed with that one is 0.4Mb.Never heard of it before you opened this thread,But worth looking at.

birdface 18:07 02 Jul 2007

click here This time.

Dipso 22:05 02 Jul 2007

I'm with Be on the Lite package. I migrated to them in March this year as I found the package was more competitive than my current provider and they were offering free connection...offer now ended unfortunately.

The only downside with the Lite package is it's a 12 month contract, the Unlimited package is 3 months.

Support is based in Bulgaria but I've never had a problem on the one occasion I contacted them by phone and a couple of times by email.

You get loaned a Be box which is a Speedtouch 780WL modem/router for the duration of the contract.

Email accounts are extra but you get access to their SMTP server for sending email so if you have a gmail or hotmail account or suchlike that isn't an issue.

More Be info click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

30 UK artists have created vibrant posters celebrating Pride London

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?