Best/Most Reliable Free Registry Cleaner

glen2409 16:01 27 Feb 2006

Hi,

I was hoping people could recommend a good reliable and safe free registry cleaner.

Thanks,

Glen

VoG II 16:10 27 Feb 2006

RegscrubXP click here

BigRik 16:12 27 Feb 2006

I use CCleaner click here & Regseeker click here. They seem to help keep my system running well.

skidzy 16:12 27 Feb 2006

I use 2 Glen and have never had any problems to date.Trial version click here
This program does a lot more than clear the registry,and i find it very reliable.
Free download click here

glen2409 16:15 27 Feb 2006

Thanks for the quick replies. I had probs with regseeker before so will give that a miss. In the trial version porogram linked to - what retrictions are placed on it.

WIll give regsrub a go, I use ccleaner but didn't know how effective the registry cleaner side of it is

skidzy 16:23 27 Feb 2006

In the winaso link i gave you,the trial version will only clean 10 errors at a time..you can then rescan as many times as you like,it will carry on cleaning the 10 errors at a time.
It also has many features,including optimising your internet connections,etc
If you download it,have a look at what it has to offer.I like and never had a problem.
Admittingly,i bought the full version,but really there is no need as i used the trial version for about 6 months.

glen2409 16:28 27 Feb 2006

Thanks for the response skidzy. I have just downloaded regscrub xp and installed it and ran it ok, rebooted pc and no problems so far.

I may try winaso, not heard of it before.

skidzy 16:35 27 Feb 2006

No Problem Glen,Like i say...ive never had a problem with it and find the extra's very helpful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?