Best (suitable) DVD editing suite..help please

bof:) 13:25 06 Sep 2005

Hi all, a friend who runs his own business has asked me which dvd editing program is the best for him to use. He would like to be able to create a training film for his business with it.

Obviously he would like to be able to keep the cost down as much as possible.

I unferstand he has a camcorder to 'film' with but he wants to add a title and possibly words at the bottom of a screen shot? (I think)

Many thanks for your help,

Mike

oldbeefer2 15:34 06 Sep 2005

i use Sony Movie Studio DVD programme. Does all you have mentioned (and more) and is very simple to use.

john-232317 15:38 06 Sep 2005

There are quite a few, most you can download and try for 30 days. I have tried a few and found Ulead programs to be best, but if he tries a few he can take his choice before buying, or if he does it within 30 days he wont even have to buy.

BBez 21:53 06 Sep 2005

Adobe Premier, fantastic app, but expensive... otherwise Ulead products...

nick_j007 22:29 06 Sep 2005

Extract from this months pcw...

Based on Premiere.

"Perfect for home users who want to edit their videos quickly and effectively without spending a fortune"

RRP £69.33

HTH,

Nick

Philwane 05:43 07 Sep 2005

I have tried Pinnacle ,Ulead and various others the best one I have used and still use now is Adobe Premiere Elements as far as I am concerned its the best!

bof:) 21:06 07 Sep 2005

Hi All,many thanks for all of your help. I've emailed yor suggestions to my friend.

Mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?