best possible spec for a powerful pc build

markyboy156 03:54 19 Jun 2017

what are the very best components to use to build the very best overclocking and benchmarking and best gaming results possible using water cooling thanks on the planet pc i need specific parts to make a full pc

i no i have asked questions like this before but i did not get the answrs i was after

Jollyjohn 08:18 19 Jun 2017

We know you have asked this question before but it is not possible to answer. I think AMD make the best motherboards but Intel make the best CPU's so we have an immediate incompatibility issue. You need to give us a chance by at least picking a motherboard , or CPU, to build a system around.

Also what do you want to do with the PC, you mention gaming, but what sort. If internet based you will want better Ethernet capability and so the questions go on.

markyboy156 12:43 19 Jun 2017

i7700k cpu and a asus maximus 1x apex board yes internet based and bought pc games for maximum enjoyment of playing games and virtual reality and overclocking ability to give graphics and resolution and fluid gameplay thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:26 19 Jun 2017

what's your budget?

Jollyjohn 15:26 19 Jun 2017

I googled the motherboard and found this bundle - click here Looks good. There is also the option to purchase RAM from this site and upgrade cooler. I would always recomend buying Motherboard, RAM and CPU from the same supplier. Then you won't get passed around if there are any compatability issues.

Old Deuteronomy 16:00 19 Jun 2017

i no i have asked questions like this before but i did not get the answrs i was after.

Try doing some research for yourself, instead of expecting others to keep doing it for you.

wee eddie 17:30 19 Jun 2017

Assuming that you didn't get the answers that you were after.

Why ask the question if you already knew the answer?

As FB asked, what's your budget and what are you planning to do with it.

There is no single "best". A monitor that is ideal for a gamer may be totally unsuitable for a photographer. And when it comes to Graphics Cards, the games that you play will give you a guidance as to what you might buy. Of course, if you are making movies, the optimal setup will be different again.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?