Best PC games

VNAM75 23:02 29 Apr 2005

Anyone know where I can view a list of the best games rated for the PC according to genre/category ie. sports, action, arcade etc. I'm particulary interested in RTS type games. Thanks.

harps1h 23:37 29 Apr 2005

try call of duty. it is universally agreed that this one of the best first person shooters ever to grace a pc. for spoert if you like soccer go for fifa 2005. a complete polished game.some argue that pro evolution soccer 4 (PES 4) has better game play. it has a certain merit having played both but it only becomes near a whole game if the wolf patch 22005 is downloaded to it. even then i still prefer fifa 2005 especially as online it is very good

speedytomato75 23:53 29 Apr 2005

Try GAMESPOT they have comprehensive reviews of every pc game.I find they are one of the most impartial review sites and usually spot on.

VNAM75 01:26 30 Apr 2005

Thanks for the pointers. I also prefer Fifa 2005 to PES4 - though it's less realistic, that's what I prefer. You can do long range shots and blast them into the net, unlike PES4 where you virtually have to dribble to the goal line. But the PC version of PES4 is very good, better than 3.

Call of duty is a good game, but I'm really more into the Age of Empires genre. Can't wait for Age of Empires 3. Will have a look at Gamespot, thanks.

[email protected]@ 01:43 30 Apr 2005

Not sure if this fits your needs but it has 636 of the top games,just click on a game for the review.

click here

speedytomato75 03:58 30 Apr 2005

Try rome total war and sid meirs new pirates game theyre both cool

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?