best fans to use with the siverstone primera rgb c

markyboy156 15:25 27 May 2017

hi all

i have just bought new components to build a new pc the components are i770k cpu asus prime z270-a motherboard corsair vengeance led 32g ddr4 -3466 memory corsair h100i v2 liquid cooler samsung 960 evo 1tb wd blue 6tb hard drive evga geforce gtx 1080ti graphics card window 10 usb flash drive pioneer bdr-j11sk writer lg bh16ns55 writer silverstone primera rgb case logitech g900 mouse corsair k70 rgb rapidfire keyboard

my question is i am after buying fans for my silverstone primera rgb case my question is i want very good quality fans that will keep my components that i bought very cool what would be the very best fans to use and how many could i use in the case taking into account the components im using

also what hight quality rgb type cables would i need to connect all these components together to get this pc fully up and running can you list specificslly what good quality cables i need thanks need to know asap thanks

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires