BEST BROADBAND ISP

raggy 2 19:01 08 Feb 2003

COULD SOMEONE ADVISE ME ON THE BEST ISP FOR BROADBAND, INCLUDING PRICE, RELIABILITY SPEED AND COST OF START PACK, ALTHOUGH YOU HEAR OF ALL THE USUAL BT.COM AOL.COM ETC BUT ARE THERE OTHER NOT SO WELL KNOWN ONES OUT THERE THAT CAN GIVE THE BIG ONES A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY

Smuggler 19:17 08 Feb 2003

Telewest, Telewest and Telewest as you can see i'm a telewest user I have both telephone and internet and all i can say is that they have never let me down. Good tchnical support if you dont have them in your area then sorry but i couldnt recomend them high enough click here

VoG™ 19:18 08 Feb 2003

Agree with Smuggler.

Check if u can get it. If you live in the country like me you can only get. Pricey B.T. Oh well I suppose that is the price you pay for bieng able to see fields from your window.
click here

Simon_P 20:13 08 Feb 2003

I agree with Smugeler and VoG.
Plenty fast enough and very consistant connection speeds.
rearly have a problem and even then they are minor ones.

*mark 21:01 08 Feb 2003

Pipex are good value for money (£23.44 @ momth inc.) and the speeds are very good too. They have a special offer on at the moment called "Solo 2 Go" For £19.95 you get : activation, an Alcatel ADSL modem + 2 microfilters...

Click here - click here

Hope this helps.

Mark.

Tcan 21:08 08 Feb 2003

telewest,gives u a choice of two connection speeds.(if u can get it!)

jazzypop 21:18 08 Feb 2003

If you can get Cable (NTL or Telewest), do so.

If you have to use ADSL, check out click here - especially the forums

*mark 18:20 10 Feb 2003

raggy 2...

PS - If after reading my previous post you decide to opt for the Pipex Offer let me know as they are currently running a Referal Program which will cost you nothing but give me one months free DSL :)

Mark.

Paul2003 00:00 11 Feb 2003

What!!!! Nobody has mentioned Nildram!! £22.99pm for a top service and the best BB ISP according to click here ;-)

razzy33 00:12 11 Feb 2003

I would recommend Telewest Broadband, their service is reliable and no downtime has been experienced in my 10 months. Tech support is good and quick, free at the moment, but soon to move to local call charges. I have no complaints about this though! Their email services are excellent and problem free too. I am using the 512kb/s connection and it is fast. They offer 1mb connection for an additional £10, but as yet I do not need this.

Good luck choosing!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?