Best book for Windows 7

busstop 21:05 16 Mar 2010
Answered

Could you advise me on which is the best Book and easy to understand for a novis to read on Windows 7? also in price as there are such a lot to choose from. Thank you

sunnystaines 21:09 16 Mar 2010
Answer

click here

do not buy but get from your library ask them to buy if not in stock thats is what i did and they bought it.

book is excellent for all levels and easy to follow

lotvic 21:11 16 Mar 2010

May I suggest - Subscribe to PCAdvisor mag and get it free click here
Brilliant Windows 7 – worth £16
Find out all you need to know about Windows 7, the latest release of the widely-used MS Operating System. This Brilliant guide allows you to find all the info you need on Windows 7 easily and without fuss. It takes a highly visual, step-by-step approach - providing exactly what you need to know when you need it!

sunnystaines 23:12 16 Mar 2010

ask library for both books, or to order from another library

northumbria61 23:29 16 Mar 2010

As per lotvic's comments "Subscribe to PCAdvisor mag and get it free - Brilliant Windows 7 – worth £16"

I cancelled and then renewed my subscription to get this one.

KremmenUK 07:21 17 Mar 2010

I did the same research and bought "Windows 7 Inside Out" from Amazon.

I can recommend it. Don't buy the 'Step by Step' as the online reviews are not that good.

busstop 18:32 18 Mar 2010

Thank you for your advise. I think Windows might be too much for me to follow. I need a more basic book as I am not a confidant person also my memory isn't what it once was.

busstop 20:29 18 Mar 2010

Sorry I mean Brilliant Win 7. I need a book for beginners and intermediates, Why is it that Windows for Dummies have different front pages, is this important and would I be better to get the latest book say Jan 10 not Jan 09?

Rayle 20:56 18 Mar 2010

The help files pn you PC/Laptop are the beast place to find out what W7 has.

busstop 20:58 18 Mar 2010

Sorry I do not understand what you mean. pn? I am talking about books on Windows 7

March Wind 02:13 30 Jul 2011

x

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

The secrets of creating gory VFX

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache