Belkin Wirlesss Slim Keyboard & Optical Mouse

Giggle n' Bits 23:53 29 Oct 2006

Ok, bought this, no Driver CD in box lost reciept and shop won't help with a driver/software install CD.

So tried to search for the driver for this mouse & Keyboard set and the model no being F8E846uk BNDL-DB comes up with no available for download.

Does anyone know why when its a newish Belkin product they don't have this keyboard or moause for download. seems odd to me.

wky 00:09 30 Oct 2006

Do you actually need a driver? For windows xp you may be able to use its built in drivers?

Giggle n' Bits 11:22 30 Oct 2006

as it has Hot Keys and software for Battery levels etc.

theDarkness 11:53 30 Oct 2006

even if the drivers arent available on the website, I would definately email or phone them, they should be able to send you a disc (or a file via email) with the required drivers.

its worth a go- heres the page:
click here

theDarkness 12:02 30 Oct 2006

oops-the page is here, sorry, but i think theyre having probs with the servers as my browser wont display it at all (prob just my browser!) lol :(
..heres it anyway incase it starts working again:
click here

and heres the missing info (i think):
Belkin Contact:
Elizabeth Holland
Email: [email protected]
Tel : +44 (0)1933 352 152

the above was from:
click here

just incase that number doesnt deal with product problems just state that the website isnt working and they should b able to forward you through to the right department.

Fingees 12:29 30 Oct 2006

You can download drivers from here

click here=

Giggle n' Bits 14:33 30 Oct 2006

special thanks to theDarkness from Belkin ! Good to be able to get direct support from PCA Forum from Belkin Staff.

i have contacted Belkin by phone earlier and Fxxxxw has arranged for a CD to be sent out.

If it doesn't arrive, I will contact theDarkness

Cheers All.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone