Belkin wireless card help

raggy 2 15:37 29 Jan 2009

Can anyone please help me, I purchased a belkin wireless card for my PC about a year ago and have now been given a PC from work with higher spec and wanted to set up the internet the same as old PC, but I have put the card in but have lost the disc to help install it?? is there anything I can do to get it to install?? please help

mgmcc 16:58 29 Jan 2009

You should be able to get the necessary drivers for your Wireless Network Adapter from click here

raggy 2 07:56 30 Jan 2009

mgmcc thanks for that

raggy 2 21:15 01 Feb 2009

I have been on the link above on my sons laptop, but downloading the drivers from his laptop, how do i then get them onto my other PC where the problem is??????????

mgmcc 14:00 02 Feb 2009

Transfer the file(s) using a USB flash drive or burn them to a CD.

raggy 2 11:34 05 Feb 2009

thanks mgmcc

raggy 2 18:41 05 Feb 2009

mgmcc i have done all this and when i open up my connections it says that there is a network cable unplugged??? any ideas??

mgmcc 08:13 06 Feb 2009

If you have both "wired" (Local Area Connection) and "wireless" (Wireless Network Connection) adapters installed and the "wired" one isn't connected to anything, it will indicate "Network Cable Unplugged".

If you aren't going to be using the "wired" adapter, right click it and select Disable, which will stop "Network Cable Unplugged" from being displayed.

raggy 2 10:43 11 Feb 2009

mgmcc I did that and it is up and running thanks for all the help, much appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?