belkin router problem

tadger49 19:44 14 Aug 2007

can anyone help me to set up my router so i can use desk top downstairs and laptop upstairs the main phoneline is next to pc downstairs and i intend connecting the router a belkin modem/wireless g router to this pc in the hope of sharing broadband connection with laptop isp is tesco broadband
tadger

Technotiger 20:05 14 Aug 2007

Maybe this will help ...

click here

Technotiger 20:09 14 Aug 2007

Belkin info here ...

click here

Technotiger 07:18 15 Aug 2007

By email ...
----------------------------------------------------
i am a real beginner when it comes to routers, but info i have is my router is a combined router/modem and i really need step by step intruction on configuratin help tadger
----------------------------------------------------

Please don't take this personally, but, a Members' Yellow Envelope should only be used 'by Invitation'. If you download the PDF forum rules (see them at top-right of main Helproom page), you will understand why. Briefly, it is so that all members can follow the full thread and are then able to offer assistance as applicable. You know the saying 'two heads are better than one' ...

I am not an expert in Networking and Modem Routers, but other members are. I am just trying to be helpful by pointing you in the right direction - other members will be able to give you more detailed advise.

So come on Guys-n-Gals, help needed ...

Woolwell 11:21 15 Aug 2007

What is the model number of the modem/router. Most come with a quick set up guide.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?