Belkin N1 Vision Wireless dropping wireless

Bad_Boy1022 23:50 06 Dec 2008

HI guys

I have this bloody router Belkin N1 vision. It keeps dropping, about 10 -15 times a day. It's new, about 5 weeks old. I got it replaced and the new one is doing the same thing. I have read around, loads of people having the same problem with this garbage. it cost me £129.95. I am really unhappy. Some people are saying it's heat problem. Does anyone know how to solve that problem. Belkin has told me to send the router to them again for another replacement. These people are clueless, if thousands of people are having this problem, and they are still sending the same batch again and again.

Does anyone has any idea. I am not very happy that £129.95 is going the drain because of a faulty design.

Any advice would be appreciated. Can anyone recommend a good N router? I am thinking of going to linksys

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 23:55 06 Dec 2008

Have you tried a different channel?

Bad_Boy1022 01:22 07 Dec 2008

Thanks for that. I did not realise of possibility of interference of people using the same channel

I will try changing the channels tomorrow. Hope this work

Bad_Boy1022 07:49 07 Dec 2008

Hi again

I could not do it in disk management, I could not re-allocate a drive assignment to that partion e:, that disappeared

Bad_Boy1022 09:39 07 Dec 2008

changing the channel did not work. This router has design flaw. Useless.

Thanks anyway

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?