Beast for the price?!

DoanCare 09:09 09 Oct 2013

So, I have just decided to switch to desktops, and I've been searching for the best desktop I can get for £350. I found: click here (this is £360 but that's fine)

I'm new to desktops and stuff, so would you recommend this or another and which one? I am looking for similar specs though. Thanks

onthelimit1 09:55 09 Oct 2013

Looks good spec for the price to me.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:05 09 Oct 2013

What do you want to use it for?

Its not a "gamer" would make a decent business PC.

Secret-Squirrel 10:11 09 Oct 2013

"...so would you recommend this or another and which one? I am looking for similar specs though"

I'd be reluctant to buy an unknown computer from an unknown manufacturer. If something goes wrong, do you know what their customer and technical support is like?

I've worked on a couple of new Dell Inspiron 660 models recently and have been impressed with the build quality and value for money. The Dell £379 one has a faster processor and a separate graphics card. It does however have 4GB of RAM but that should be more than adequate for the average user.

Mr Mistoffelees 11:41 09 Oct 2013

I have good service from ADMI, via Amazom too, in the past, including them dealing efficiently with an HDD that arrived faulty.

martd7 21:55 09 Oct 2013

This company always seem to get good reviews

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Android Oreo News: Release Date & New Features

11 must-have iMessage stickers packs by Jean Jullian, Christoph Niemann, Jon Burgerman & more

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Que faire en cas de vol ou perte de votre smartphone ?