Batch Saving 'x' to jpg files

wetterfugal™ 20:43 28 May 2003

I have a number of Files (tif) that I Wish to convert to jpg. Is there a way other than opening and saving them individually? I have other formats too to convert to jpg, not necessarily at the same time.

hssutton 20:49 28 May 2003

There are a number of imaging programs that wil do batch proccessing. I'm not to sure, but I think Irfanview will do what you require, also it's freeware.

wetterfugal™ 20:53 28 May 2003

Thanks I will do a Google on that.

V.A.

hssutton 20:53 28 May 2003

Have just checked it out, and yes irfanview will do batch conversions click here

Gongoozler 20:56 28 May 2003

Hi hssutton. You're right, I just looked at my installation of Irfanview, and there under the File menu is Batch Conversion/Rename. This superb little program constantly amazes me with its features and quality.

wetterfugal™, you can download Irfanview from click here. You may also need to download the plugins file all_plugins.exe to get this function.

Patr100 21:06 28 May 2003

The very useful Irfanview will do it for free or a trial copy of ACDsee also.

wetterfugal™ 21:07 28 May 2003

I am downloading it now, I knew that you would not let me down. I have about eighty wedding photos in TIF format and I need to convert them to jpg to view on a dvd player.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?