background images shifting

lukus 23:57 27 Feb 2008

click here

heres a link to the site im working on atm. The only problem ive got is when i go to write in one of the boxes it shifts it down a certain amount. I've managed to sort it out to an extent by putting br>'s in at the very start and every time i wanna drop down a line, but i can't use p>'s.

Also if u look at the images at the top "HOME" "FORUM" and the such. If i turn them into links they get a blue box round them which miss-aligns the whole site/site-table.

Any help with either of these problems would be ace!

Kemistri 01:20 28 Feb 2008

Removing link identifiers from linked images is easy: just add border:none; to the relevant declaration of your CSS.

Try using divs instead of tables and you may find your other problem easier to control.

lukus 07:18 28 Feb 2008

lol sorted the links one right after i posted it, same way u said. thanks

it's an imported html file from PS so the tables already come in. It's not a big enough problem to warrant redoing the whole site in divs. Got enough already. Thanks loads

I got another thing thats annoying me atm aswell. Trying to make a good "login" box, but they dont fit so well next to each other, they like spreading out a lot. If anyones got a/any link/code that might help me out id love u!

(btw if i need to make a new post someone tell me)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017