Back button on this site

Andsome 09:48 19 Jan 2003
  Andsome 09:48 19 Jan 2003

Is anyone experiencing problems with the back button not always working on this site today? I have tried two other sites and there was no problem.

nangadef 09:50 19 Jan 2003

Me too.

Not only that but also the left-hand panel (under PCA poll) states that the page cannot be displayed.

AMD 4 ever 09:56 19 Jan 2003

Me too, Iam sure it will sort itself out...hopefully!

Audeal 10:04 19 Jan 2003

I have to click at least three time before it works.

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:07 19 Jan 2003

It would appear that the advertising panes are being loaded into your address browser rather than onto the displayed page. If you click on the black, downward pointing arrow, next to BACK you will notice one or two addresses for vibrantmedia. If you click on the first PCA address underneath them you will be taken back one page. Bit of a glitch and nothing to worry about - sackcloth and ashes for the HTML editor :-)))))).

G

Andsome 10:15 19 Jan 2003

As a born and bred Brummie, may I say 'yo ay arf clever ay yer?'

Audeal 10:17 19 Jan 2003

Pardon?

Psiman 10:26 19 Jan 2003

I can be quite dumb when it comes to Windows, but I found jazzypop's posting a couple of weeks ago useful (right click on the post and click open in a new window). No need for the back button then. However, I keep forgetting after years of bad practice and am trying to learn this new trick with the use of a cattle prod...(ouch).

I would post JPs link but guess what...can't find it.

graham 10:51 19 Jan 2003

posting but "right click on the post" has got to be up for some kind of award, something on the lines of "Idea of the Month". I don't get Open in new Window, I get "back". Saves all that scrolling.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017