Baby Birth Video

ktheed1 14:30 02 Aug 2007

ok, well i recorded baby being born and then ,copied off my digital camera to hard drive and i have got all divx codecs installed and all i get is sound and no picture in Media Player Classic in media player 10 doesnt even load up its a .avi file about 400 Mb it says under properties, does anyone know why i cant see the picture to this video.

i running on a laptop AMD Turion 64 X2, 1GB Ram, Nvidia Graphics, windows Vista the laptop i got is a HP Pavillion DV6000, if anyone can help as im gutted if this video dont work as it means the world to me and my mrs, thanks a lot

Sapins 15:05 02 Aug 2007

Try right clicking on the file and select Play with Windows Media Player, it works on my videos with XP.

Sapins 15:08 02 Aug 2007

Sorry, should read, right click on file,open with, then select WMP.

lotvic 16:20 02 Aug 2007

first thing to do is make a backup copy of the file to safeguard accidental corruption etc.

I did a quick google and found this
"VLC Media Player will probably play it click here

And if you want to burn it onto DVD, try DVD Flick click here "

ktheed1 17:38 02 Aug 2007

hey lotvic downloaded vlc and i can see the first frame of video now and plays all of sound all the way through, slider goes along as normal and sounds plays but now just a frozen picture seems like the first frame of the video, any other ideas mate, cheers

lotvic 18:03 02 Aug 2007

click here for the results of google search that I did

lotvic 18:05 02 Aug 2007

I hope you have made a backup copy of the file !

lotvic 21:57 04 Aug 2007

giveawayoftheday Free to download for next 10 hours click here
Video Converter is all-in-one, super fast video converter software which supports comprehensive video and Audio formats including AVI, MPEG, DivX, XviD, WMV, MP4, MPG, FLV, DAT, RM, RMVB, MOV, ASF, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, MP3, WMA, WAV, AC3, M4A, OGG, AAC. With this powerful video converter, you can easily convert video (even youtube and limewire video) for iPod Video, Zune, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3, Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen, PMP, MP4/MP3 Player, Smart Phone, Pocket PC, PDA, Mobile Phone, etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017