AVG-Anti-Spyware

Abel 15:14 09 Mar 2007

I've been unable to update my AVG Anti-Spyware since 7th March (2 days ago). Is anyone else experiencing this?

Abel

whatustaring@ 15:17 09 Mar 2007

Ive got a paid version of AVG & ive had no issue,i would suggest you shut the program down & reboot it...failing that then if you got the license keys just uninstall it then reinstall it..these are things i have done in the past to sort it..other may dissagree but it worked for me,also i would love to know why this happens..hope this helps...

Stuartli 15:18 09 Mar 2007

If you are updating manually you may have to try two or three times in succession to succeed.

I've just updated mine manually as usual and it took several attempts.

Abel 15:29 09 Mar 2007

whatustaring@, I'm too mean to pay for the Anti-Spyware I'm of Scottish decent, despite my pseudonyn.
Stuartli, I've been trying on and off since the day before yesterday without success. Still, I'm glad to hear you've just updated so I'll keep trying.

Abel

Allyginger 16:25 09 Mar 2007

Yes I've been trying for an update for at least a day.Always said error server not ready.Successfull just now at last.

compumac 16:58 09 Mar 2007

I have also been trying to update since the 7th March. It just states Current Status - downloading updates, receive data and "Please Wait" is greyed out. It has been like that for the last 24 hours at least.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?