AVCHD Editing Software

amyjen7 15:28 31 Oct 2010

I have just ordered a Panasonic Lumix TZ10 Digital camera. I am looking for suitable Editing software for the HD footage it produces in AVCHD Lite. I currently have Pinnacle 12 & would have to upgrade to 14 to get the needed software. As anyone anyone found anything better? I run Vista Home premium. Thank you Keith

eedcam 05:28 01 Nov 2010

providing you keep the movies short there this no need for bluray didsc the software you get with the Panny will burn avchd to ordinary dvd as avchd .Providing you have a bluray player it will play on that .It will also convert and bur as standard dvd if you choose,Admittedly the editing is limited

RobCharles1981 11:10 01 Nov 2010

I would argue that the best video editing software is Magix Movie Edit Pro 16 Plus is the best you can get.

I used to have Pinnacle Studio but hated it since using Magix you can really do allot more with this software and do cool special effects too!

click here

GaT7 11:27 01 Nov 2010

Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10 is supposed to be even better than Magix & cheaper - a review click here. £38 to buy click here. G

RobCharles1981 12:24 01 Nov 2010

Nope

Magix FTW Its so easy to use!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?