Avast help please

CHAIRLEG 23:13 04 Mar 2007

Just like to say it's good to be back after a while with health problems. I've missed this forum a lot.Now to the problem.I have just done a full scan and archives which has taken 9hours and 34minutes to scan 30;6 GB. Then when it had finished there was 1690 files it could not scan.
These were shared between C\documments snd setting\all users\recovery and Recycler\n protect.Any help would be great or should I switch to AVG.Thanks in advance.

beynac 23:38 04 Mar 2007

I believe that the 'Recycler\nprotect' is the Norton protected recycle bin. I'm not sure how to delete this if you no longer have Norton on your computer, but you could try 'Killbox': click here

FatboySlim71 00:00 05 Mar 2007

If the folder in question is no longer needed and you are trying to delete it and its saying "cannot delete" for whatever reason, the below program should delete it. Another way that you can sometimes delete a file/folder when it is saying "cannot delete" is to drag and drop it to the desktop, usually when its here you can just select delete and it will then be deleted, otherwise the program below should delete it.

click here

Stuartli 00:19 05 Mar 2007

Ther's also the Norton Removal Tool:

click here

CHAIRLEG 00:31 05 Mar 2007

Thanks for hep so far am just trying kill box at the moment.

CHAIRLEG 00:40 05 Mar 2007

Thanks for hep so far am just trying kill box at the moment.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?