Autostreamer

Terry Brown 20:59 25 Aug 2007

I want to create a new XP Pro CD that incorperates all the latest updates(security Fixes).
I have an Original XP CD and the SP2 upgrade, and using Autostreamer would like to add all the current security fixes, but cannot see how to add them. At the last install there was about 75 security updates to add, I would like to incorperate these into a CD so they are already there for the next time (Yes, thee is always a next time)
Possibly there is a better program for doing this, advise please.
Terry

Technotiger 21:02 25 Aug 2007

Is this what you are after ...

click here

brundle 21:16 25 Aug 2007

Try this; click here
Makes the whole process very straightforward.

Spark6 23:33 25 Aug 2007

Another interested 'lurker'.

brundle 23:37 25 Aug 2007

Just realised my link only does actual Service Packs , though the next best thing is to use that or Autostreamer and put Autopatcher on the same CD.
click here

Terry Brown 19:32 26 Aug 2007

Thanks for the Autostreamer, I note version 5.6 now includes an option to include the updates into the installation Cd, which what I will try.
Terry

Terry Brown 17:20 29 Aug 2007

I have found a better solution to my problem.

Most users get NERO when they purchase a cd /DVD drive , on this program you will find Backitup.
select the drive option and it will create a full backup of your operating system onto DVD, which will boot from a clean harddrive (Select DVD from Boot menu) and restore your system to the last state of backup. This includes Windows, Registry and Email.
Terry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?