Autorun.INF Virus

Pererin 19:14 23 Jun 2009

Hi Guys, I hope you will be able to help me with a problem concerning the Autorun.INF virus. It was detected on my USB from work when I tried to use it at home, Bitdefender stopped it but apparently even though it has been removed from my comp.. at work it is still putting in on my USB. Any ideas - have tried Comodo, stinger, and malwarebytes but for some reason it is still on my computer at work. Really need to use the comp.. at work but having problem with it crawling an incredibly slow pace. Any advice you can give will be deep;y appreciated as I am at a loss now as to what to do. Thanks again in advance for all your support.

PO79 19:23 23 Jun 2009
  Pererin 19:30 23 Jun 2009

Thanks P079 for your speedy response-will try this at work and let you know. I am confident it will work as usually all the advice I receive from you guys works a treat. Thanks again, speak to you soon. :):):)

Pererin 19:47 25 Jun 2009

I was going to show you the print out I made from the computer from malwarebytes but I do not know how to upload the scan I made of the printout. Any advice on how to do this because the autorun info you gave me showed no problems - which is very good. Thanks again :):):)

johnnyrocker 20:40 25 Jun 2009

printouts etc need to be saved to something like photobucket etc and link posted here

johnnny

Pererin 09:47 26 Jun 2009

Thanks guys but now I need to know how to save the file from malwarebytes to photobucket or other. If you could advise how I would be forever grateful. I assume photobucket is a web-based site, and tehn how would I download or link to the site for you to read. Thanks again for all your help. :):):):)

Pererin 16:46 26 Jun 2009

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.37
Database version: 2182
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
23/06/2009 11:13:07
mbam-log-2009-06-23 (11-13-07).txt
Scan type: Full Scan (A:\|C:\|D:\|E:\|)
Objects scanned: 134818
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 5 minute(s), 11 second(s)
Memory Processes Infected: 1
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 2
Memory Processes Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvr.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Unloaded process successfully.
Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Keys Infected:
Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\msn messsenger (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DisableRegistryTools (Hijack.Regedit) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell (Hijack.Shell) -> Bad: (Explorer.exe regsvr.exe) Good: (Explorer.exe) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
Folders Infected:
Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvr.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\regsvr.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO SEE THIS AND CAN HELP ME THANKS. :):):)

Pererin 00:18 27 Jun 2009

Guys this is the printout from the computer that is infected with something, I think, can you look at it and let me know , Thanks again guys. :):):):)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone