Autorun

podlod 16:28 27 May 2011

Hi, I have a prob whereas when I try to download a DVD Sniper Elite Game, a black box appears and reads at the top> E\Autorun.exe< and nothing happens, I cannot even type into the black box? any help please.

lotvic 18:28 27 May 2011

Where are you downloading from?

If it is an illegal torrent file we can't help you.

If it is a legal download then there should be support/instructions on the site you are trying to download from.

podlod 18:35 27 May 2011

Hi, no it is not illegal, the disc was bought from a shop, it has on the dvd cover PC dvd- rom Sniper Elite, Rebellion, MC2. What that means is nothing to me but it is a legal disc. I have tried to download again since,and now it just crashes all the time. All my other discs download ok?

ashleycardwell94 19:21 27 May 2011

by download, i assume you mean install. The black box is like command prompt. black box with sometimes white writing in it. just navigate to the disk in my computer ( or equivalent )right click on the disk, choose "explore" and then open the setup file.

lotvic 21:52 27 May 2011

Same advice as ashleyclardwell94 says, close the black box command prompt and navigate to the setup file and open it.

gengiscant 07:56 28 May 2011

Still getting download and install muddled Brian, As 'ashleyclardwell94' says put the disk in to your DVD drive,right click on the DVD drive then click on explore then look for setup.exe and double click. Or you can phone!!!!!

podlod 07:55 29 May 2011

Hi, just want to thank you all for your help, Geniscant helped me solve the prob, but thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?