Automatic power on PC

morefire 01:25 11 Jul 2006

I would like to know if it is possible ot get my pc to turn on at a particular time of the day either from a hibernation state or from a complete shut down state.

I have noticed thre are softwares that lets you use software to boot up from a hybernate state, but what if the computer was shut down completely.

Also i would like to know if i could get my pc to automatically start as soon as i switch on power from the main socket where the base unit is pluged into.

if this is possible i would be able to buy a power socket timer and get it to turn my pc on at a give time.

If anyone could advise me on whichever one would work best it would be much appreciated.

terryf 04:28 11 Jul 2006

click here which I found with a google search

morefire 13:35 11 Jul 2006

this software only enables me to shut down the pc at a scheduled time or reboot it. it does not give me the option to wake the computer from a power off state.

there are other utilities that allows me to do the same like switch off utilities or power on 2 power off

but i want a way where i can switch the pc on automatically for a specific time or get the pc to switch on as soon as i plug it into the mains

De Marcus™ 13:43 11 Jul 2006

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone