Audio Issue - PLEASE HELP!

PCNewb2015 19:57 16 Jan 2015

Hi, I am trying to play music via the Audio tab within ManyCam through a broadcasting website, but when I set it up to play and then I start broadcasting, the music sounds all distorted, staticy and double playing. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to change something in my sound settings?

update:

Ok so I muted my laptop microphone incase that was causing it to echo on the system sounds option, but it doesnt sound staticy now, but it still echoes when I watch myself. Its like its playing it twice at the same time. What could be causing this?

If manycam doesnt work out for me with this issue, I just need a fake webcam software that enables me to broadcast with a custom display, and allows me to play music through my computer which when people watch my cam, its clear music that they can hear playing through my laptop.

PCNewb2015 21:22 16 Jan 2015

basically I am trying to play music via the Audio tab within ManyCam through a video broadcasting website, but when I set it up to play and then I start broadcasting, the music echo's as if its playing it twice at the same time.

ManyCam is basically a fake webcam software where you can set up a custom display, and you can play music through it, so when people watch your broadcast they should be able to hear your music your playing through the laptop

But it seems to echo like its playing it twice. I have tried muting the inbuilt webcam laptop microphone incase that was causing my music on broadcast to be echoing but it still plays it twice. On the manycam software audio tab, my microphone is set to play the System Sounds, so basically the audio playing on my laptop and nothing else.

Somewhere along the lines, something is causing it to duplicate the source sound i.e. echo.

PCNewb2015 09:47 17 Jan 2015

??????????????????/

bumpkin 11:22 17 Jan 2015

It sounds like you are starting it twice. Try less clicks.

PCNewb2015 21:09 17 Jan 2015

Im not starting it twice :/

bumpkin 21:39 17 Jan 2015

OK, not that then it was just a suggestion as I had a very similar problem and that was the cause. I am not familiar with the software that you are using so maybe wait for others who may be able to help.

bumpkin 21:50 17 Jan 2015

OK, not that then it was just a suggestion as I had a very similar problem and that was the cause. I am not familiar with the software that you are using so maybe wait for others who may be able to help.

lotvic 22:03 17 Jan 2015

Perhaps you have one of the sound effects turned on, echo, concert hall etc. ManyCam Audio Effects click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?