Audio Editing for quiz, free editor?

Will 11:27 15 Nov 2007

Good morning out there. I am doing a quiz for the local club and want to do a name that intro and band section. I have the music, can anybody suggest a free pogram for editing wmp/mp3 files so I can edit out the intros to seperate files for each of the the tracks.

eedcam 13:38 15 Nov 2007

Audacity click here. It will take Mp3 but you need to convert wma files first . To export as mp3 you need another file which is explained on the site

Demora 14:29 15 Nov 2007

I have done loads of these for our local quiznight. IF you have a Creative Soundblaster you can download creatives Media centre. Click on a track work out how long you want the intro and the press record. Save it and then do the same with other tracks.

Not sure the programme works with any other soundcard tho It might be worth looking at there website and downloading it anyway. May just work as I have an mp3 player and my soundcard on laptop isn't creatives.

Nero may have similar programme. Nero Sound trax. Here you can mix two + Plus tracks together also. Another great fun Quiz round.

Demora

Demora 14:31 15 Nov 2007

Creative MediaSource Player is what I meant to add.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone