Audio Converter fails to convert vob file to mp3

RichTee 17:48 04 Jan 2010

I purchased SuperEasy Audio Converter on 9th June 2009 and found it very useful in extracting audio files from vob files and converting them to mp3 format.
However in September I had my computer rebuilt which included a new processor, motherboard and hard drive. Consequently I had to reload all my software including SuperEasy Audio Converter. Since then I have not been able to convert my files to mp3 format as I get the message "The conversion of the following file(s) failed - Title 1.mp3(Unspecified error)". I can however convert them to wma format. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the program three or four times but still get the same error message.
I have written to the support team at Ashampoo three times since September regarding this problem but so far no one has even acknowledged my emails. Can anyone please help with a solution?

eedcam 18:14 04 Jan 2010

Why not use one of the freebies around Super will do it as wellas just about convert anythin else audio/video You dont import files just drag and drop choose mirro image when nyou open the link
click here

eedcam 18:15 04 Jan 2010

Sorry choose Download from Mirror that gets straight to the point

MAT ALAN 18:15 04 Jan 2010

LONG SHOT
but as you have changed your HDD is it formatted in the same file system as the old one...re FAT32 or NTFS

RichTee 23:13 04 Jan 2010

Thanks for your feedback eedcam & MAT ALAN.
All my hard drives are HTFS so there's no change there. I'm still using the two old hard drives and get the same result whichever drive I use for the data and conversion.

I still prefer to stick with a program I've already paid for and was quite happy with it when it worked fully. I'll wait to see if any other options crop up over the next few days.

niuniu2012 07:40 14 Jan 2010

Multiple importing options as almost all popular video files, VIDEO_TS folder, dvdmedia file and ISO file.<a href="click here">Burn DVD Mac</a>,<a href="click here">Sony Ericsson Converter</a>,

[email protected] 10:00 14 Jan 2010

this works well,although dvd rip it also does mp3 from vob.
click here

canarieslover 10:16 14 Jan 2010

A long shot but have you got the LAME Codec on your system? click here Many mp3 rippers and converters need it to convert to mp3 but don't include it in their install.

RichTee 00:08 15 Jan 2010

Thanks for all your suggestions. They got me trying a few more options. I've reinstalled Windows Media Player 11 in case the drivers/codecs were out of date. I also ran ccleaner which found 15 registry problems and fixed them, mainly to do with stuff left over from uninstalls.
I tried SuperEasy Audio Converter again and it now works okay. I'm not sure if it was down to the invalid registry entries or a combination of reinstalling some programs.
Anyway, much relief, it now works.

vivian20091010 05:37 18 Jan 2010

<a href="click here">M4A Converter Mac</a> can convert between all audio formats with super conversion speed and high output quality.
What’s more, it can also extract audio from video files?
<a href="click here">Free AMV Converter</a> is a easy to use Video to AMV Converter software that help you convert Video to AMV file with excellent video and audio quality.
H264 AVC Converter makes you access to convert all videos to AVC/H.264 video files?<a href="click here">AVC Converter</a> provides a wide range of features to customize your video/audio effect.
It enables you to access to get video clips, crop frame size to remove your unwanted area, merge several videos into one, even adjust the output video/audio effect, and so on

niuniu2012 09:24 30 Jan 2010

This powerful <a href="click here">Blu ray Video Converter</a> tool can convert Blu-ray movies to standard videos and HD videos stored on your computer in any popular formats, such as HD H.264, HD AVI, HD MPG, HD TS, HD WMV, HD MPEG 4, HD MOV, HD ASF, MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V, AVI, 3GP, FLV, SWF, MKV, and so on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017