atdmt .com

Cesare 13:40 15 Nov 2009

This pest is all the time trying to reach the internet from my pc according to A squared. Is there any way (not complicated please) I can delete it for good. thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:10 15 Nov 2009

click start menu/select run/type regedit
in search box/click on my computer to highlight it/on the menu at top of page click edit/scroll down to find and click it/type atlassolutions in the search box/
in the menu that appears you will see a folder named atlassolutions.com/
click on this and the values show up on the right side of the page/double click on each value shown and delete the values that show up in the box that comes up/
when you finish this go back to the folder atlassolutions in the left column right click on it and select delete

you will also see a folder above it named atdmt/
deleted its values in the same manner and then delete the atdmt folder.

open internet explorer/click on tools menu/internet options/ privacy/ sites / type in atdmt.com/then block to stop it reappearing.

birdface 14:37 15 Nov 2009

Something to do with windows messenger.I could not get rid of it so stopped the pop-up from showing.

Cesare 07:04 16 Nov 2009

I tried a few times but gave up as I was not sure what to do. When I reached the point that I had the 'atlassolutions' plus vales It also has about nine other lines with different names like msgtag etc. So do I take off just one line or the whole lot? Also they seem to be part of A Squared which is on the left colomn. There is no atlassolutions on its own in the right column.

birdface 08:57 16 Nov 2009

Just open A Squared.Background guard.Surf protection.And make sure the top and bottom ones are set to Block Silently.
It stops all of the constant pop-ups from annoying you.
Like I said it is a Windows Messenger problem.

Cesare 09:18 16 Nov 2009

buteman.....thanks I did it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Microsoft Surface Book 2 hands-on review – bigger and 5x faster

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?